Social Media Serenity
The Power of LinkedIn
In this episode, Cliff and Erik are joined by Justin Lukasavige to discuss the power of Linked In for Business To Business Networking. Up to this point, I (Cliff) had thought of Linked in as a social network for people looking to get a job.
Notes from the conversation:
* Linked In is not just a network for people looking to get a job.
* There are amazing Business To Business opportunities on LinkedIn
* Over 75 Million users with an average of one new member every second.
* Average household income of the average Linked In member is $109,000/yr
* Groups on linked in are like community forums for niche topics.
* LinkedIn Answers are a great way to find answers to questions you might have.
* LinkedIn Answers is a great place to answer other’s questions and be seen as an expert.
* Complete your profile, use keywords in Headline, Current Position, Past Position, Summary, & Specialty
* Cliff has been converted and will begin to interact with LinkedIn on a weekly basis.
Call in your feedback on our voice mail hotline at 859-795-4067. Or use your voice memo application on your iPhone to record feedback or questions. Simply email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We record and release the Social Media Serenity Podcast on a weekly basis. However, we only release about one episode per month on the free feed. To learn how you can get every episode of this podcast and all the other podcasts we produce here at gspn.tv, please click here to learn about Plus Membership.
Subscribe To The Social Media Serenity Podcast:
Plus Members Subscribe Using Plus Feed Generator.