In this episode of Help I Got A Mac, I discussed the following:
- I am speaking at BlogWorld & New Media Expo – http://goo.gl/w5iie
- iPhone 4S To Go Into Production In August – http://goo.gl/iWpyA
- New MacBook Airs Coming in June/July – http://goo.gl/aScFw
- Skype purchased by Microsoft
- Skype Vulnerability – http://goo.gl/58zEj
- Apple to Release Mac OS X Lion Through Mac App Store – http://goo.gl/lDRCt
- Next iPhone Might Have Over-the-Air Updates – http://goo.gl/Pxvju
- BetterSnapTool Suggestion! – In The Mac App Store!
- Geoff Gentry mentioned an iPad app called UPad
We want to invite you to give us a call with your Mac related questions! Call us at 859-795-4067 or send an audio file with your question.