Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this week’s episode of Family From The Heart, Stephanie and I talk about the following topics:
– Cliff’s invitation to speak in New Zealand.
– Chris Tomlin & Rend Collective concert.
– A fun Stephanie rant.
– Life In Pieces tv show.
– Paradise Donuts.
We also answered the following questions that came in from the community:
– Have you and Stephanie ever considered a group exercise cardio class like zumba or spinning?
– Why does Stephanie drive your kids everywhere? Do you have a bad public transport system? (I don’t have a car and live in a friendly public transport country, so I was just wondering)
– I am from Germany. With great interest, I listened to your adventures in Europe. I, myself have been living in Amsterdam for more than a year. Now I live in Nurenberg with my family. Are you and your children ever planning to visit Europe again? Would you ever consider a visit to Germany? I would love to learn of your reasons either way.
– Have you ever taken a traditional yoga class to help calm your mind (if you need that)? I find yoga to be a wonderful exercised to calm the mind and build strength and flexibility.
– What one non-fiction book would you recommend people read to take their life to the next level?
– Peter Capaldi as Doctor Who – Discuss.
– Why doesn’t your family have any pets?
– What type of food supplements are you taking on a regular basis?
Have questions for the podcast? Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Thanks to our Patreon Supporters
Stephanie and I are so incredibly thankful for those who have decided to show their support the podcast content that we produce by becoming a Patreon supporter. Your support helps support our mission of creating content that entertains, educates, encourages and inspires others.
Thanks For Subscribing To Family From The Heart: