Join Us On The 2013 gspn.tv Community Dream Cruise
GSPN Community Disney Dream Cruise: Please click play above to listen to the informational call that will give you the full details of our upcoming GSPN Community Disney Dream Cruise.
You are invited to join the online community experience of a lifetime. In February of 2011 Stephanie and I took our family on the No More Mondays Cruise with Dan Miller and the 48 Days community. After that amazing experience, we knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that we wanted to host a cruise event for the gspn.tv community.
If you have been following Stephanie and I for any amount of time, you know that we are both huge fans of the “Disney Experience.” Since we had not yet been on a Disney Cruise, it seemed like this would be the perfect opportunity to make that happen and we are inviting the gspn.tv community to join us!
We have chosen the 4-Night Bahamian Cruise on board the Disney Dream Cruise Ship.
June 23rd through June 27th 2013.
Day 1 – Leave Port Canaveral Florida
Day 2 – Ashore in Nassau Bahamas 9:30am to 6pm
Day 3 – Private Castaway Cay 8:30am to 4:30pm
Day 4 – At Sea
Day 5 – Return to Port Canaveral Florida 7:30am
Note: This itinerary is subject to change without notice.
Booking Through Us:
We are planing to make this a magical community event of a lifetime. To make sure everyone is included in any of the special community events/excursions that we host and in order to sit with the community for meals, you must book your reservations through Randy Crane, our travel consultant (Details provided below). This is the only way that we will be able to account for you in our planning.
Exciting Features of the Cruise!
- The Interior Staterooms have “Magical Portholes” – Flat screens designed to look like portholes above the beds, which project a real-time view outside the ship by means of high-def cameras and a live video feed. Watch the screen for long enough (or at just the right time), and you may catch a special surprise!
- “Enchanted Art” – Some of the art pieces that adorn the walls of the hallways and come to life as you admire them. Kids (and adults) can also pick up a packet at the Mid-ship Detective Agency and use the digital works to solve mysteries.
- The AquaDuck – the world’s first onboard water coaster. It’s a waterslide and more! I know people who have taken cruises on this ship almost exclusively because this is on it!
- No casino. – Save any money you would have spent in the casino and make a voluntary contribution to support the work of gspn.tv instead – LOL.
- Fireworks from the ship
- Private island (Castaway Cay)
- Disney style & quality shows (all with Disney characters in them).
- Rotational dining – There are 3 main dining rooms. You, your dining companions, and your wait-staff rotate from one to the next each night. So, for example, you might eat at Animator’s Palate the first night, the Enchanted Garden the second night, Royal Palace the third night, and so on. The change of environment and the uniqueness of each dining room, while getting to keep your tablemates & wait staff, is a huge benefit.
- All soda included
- Larger staterooms. It’s amazing how much of a difference a few square feet can make.
- Even though this is definitely the most family-oriented choice, there is quite a bit for adults to do as well.
- The “Disney Difference”.
Book Your Spot On the Community Dream Cruise Today!
Randy Crane has been a long time member, and supporter, of the gspn.tv community. Randy is our travel consultant, for our special Community Dream Cruise and has extensive experience in helping others plan dream Disney Vacations. With Randy’s help, we truly hope to give you a magical community cruise experience that you’ll never want to forget!
I’m excited to announce that everything is now set up and you can officially book your spot on the cruise today! To do, please contact Randy Crane by calling 714-697-6755 (Toll Free: 855-638-7263) or my emailing him at RandyC@cruisingco.com.