In this episode of the Encourage Others Through Christ podcast, I have taken the most recent podcast from my good friend, David H. Foster, and edited it down to be included here for you.
There are a few “thoughts” that I have jotted down that I hope will stick with you after having listened to this powerful message.
– All truth is God’s truth!
– God wants us to think our own thoughts.
– We are called to be transformed by the renewing of our minds.
– The world needs you to be a big thinker.
– Jesus wants you to live a big life.
– Our mind is not only in bondage to our fears and doubts, but also in bondage by our limiting beliefs about life.
I love what David shared at the end. We are called to think “redemptively,” to think in terms of “reconciliation” and to think “restorationally.”