In this episode of Family From The Heart, Stephanie share’s a rant about teachers who constantly complain, to their students, about their job.
Also in this episode:
– McKenna’s team wins first place in the Odyssey of The Mind regional event.
– The words we use and how a diagnosis can become an identity issue.
– The brilliance of Odyssey of The Mind.
– Feedback from our community.
– If you had a time machine for a day, what would you do with it?
– What three words do you think best describe our family?
– Make Good Choices.
– Let’s get Stephanie on Snapchat!
– Snapchat Tutorial – http://PodcastAnswerMan.com/snapchat
Special Thanks to our Patreon Supporters
Stephanie and I are so incredibly thankful for those who have decided to show their support the podcast content that we produce by becoming a Patreon supporter. Your support helps support our mission of creating content that entertains, educates, encourages and inspires others.