In this episode of Pursuing A Balanced Life, I share quite a bit about what has been going on since August 31st. The Following is a list of some of the topics that I covered.
- Why has it been nearly a month since episode 507?
- Burn Out Meltdown on Episode 175 of Family From The Heart – http://gspn.tv/thatepisode
- Cumberland Falls Getaway with the family.
- Not “going to church” anymore – http://gspn.tv/nomorechurch
- Almost Daily Devotional Episode 162 – http://gspn.tv/add162
- Plus Membership monthly contributions at an all time low.
- Do I still have a desire to produce content?
- Potential for a future Business/Marketing Plan for gspn.tv
- Too many income streams and not enough focus?
- I found someone to replace my assistant!
- Check out http://LearnHowToPodcast.com
- Dave Ramsey’s thoughts on when is the right time to hire an employee.
After you get a chance to listen, feel free to leave a comment here on this post! You can provide audio feedback for the podcast by calling the voice mail feedback line directly at 859-795-4067. You can also email an audio file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to tweet about your pursuit of a balanced life, joining us in the #PABL campaign.