Business Tech Weekly:
What it is Google Voice?
1. A phone number for any area code you choose
2. Integrated with your google contacts with whichever gmail account you set it up with (not able to have google apps addresses integrated with Google voice)
3. Vanity phone numbers are a standard – you can choose letters and they will find the corresponding number – 605-610-TECH / 605-610-UASK
4. Call forward tool
5. Voicemail box
6. International calling?
7. Visual voicemail box
8. International calling very cheap
9. Web based interface to make calls
10. Phone call recording for INCOMING calls only
11. Instant messaging tool
12. Call log – Placed, missed, received
13. Block callers
14. Create specific voicemail greetings for individual callers / groups in your gmail account
15. Send specific callers to different phone numbers
16. Create button plug-ins for specific actions – sends straight to voicemail, forwards to specific phone line etc.
17. Call your Google Voice # – call long distance number through that number
Online Class that Andy will be hosting starting in November on how to use these tools for your business. Click Here For Details
Cliff's Pick of The Week: This week I actually have a “TIP” of the week… My client decided to stop the auto-play of audio on his website! Thank you for these great responses… https://gspn.tv/autoloadaudio
Andy's Pick of The Week:HelloTxt integration w/ Google Talk – Open a helloTxt account, update all of your personal sites through a simple message in Google Talk from your gmail inbox – Simple!
Next week, we are going to discuss the use of Skype.
Call Us Today: Do you have a question about a technology that could help you in your business? Do you have a comment you want to share? Call our voice mail listener feedback hotline. It's available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week by calling 859-795-4067.