Social Media Serenity
A Balanced Approach To Social Networking
* Erik shares his verdict in Tweetdeck vs. Tweetie on iPhone. Of course Tweetie wins!
* April aka JoyfulSparrow provides some thoughts on why she likes TweetDeck Desktop.
* Fred Firestine wanted to know if we had an strategies for “Podcast Zero.” Do we delete episodes of podcasts every now and then to keep up?
* Daniel Lewis shared a funny issue he had with the “Relationship Status” of Facebook.
* Kylie wrote in to tell how twitter helped her in a tangible way.
* One schools fear of Twitter.
* Will Skype have to shut down because of a dispute over the core technology used to make the Internet telephone system work?
* TWITTER PURGE: Top Twitter User Unfollows 106,000 People
* Lessons Learned From Temporary Twitter Account Suspension
Call in your feedback on our voice mail hotline at 859-795-4067. Or use your voice memo application on your iPhone to record feedback or questions. Simply email it to [email protected].
Subscribe To The Social Media Serenity Podcast:
Plus Members Subscribe Using Plus Feed Generator.