Social Media Serenity
Filtering The Filth
* Should someone send personal posts from a company Twitter Acct?
* John called to tell us about the Twitter Landscape App for iPhone.
* Filtering the internet to block objectionable materials.
* Open DNS http://www.opendns.com
* Nick Padley said… “Hey Cliff. I speak about this often. There is software and there is hardware. For software, I recommend Safe Eyes (http://safeeyes.com) and for hardware, I recommend the iBoss (http://residential.iphantom.com)
* Aarron Benedict said that he uses OSX's built in parental controls.
* Erik mentioned a YouTube Video titled “Is Social Media A Fad?”
Call in your feedback on our voice mail hotline at 859-795-4067. Or use your voice memo application on your iPhone to record feedback or questions. Simply email it to [email protected].
Note: We record and release the Social Media Serenity Podcast on a weekly basis. However, we only release about one episode per month on the free feed. To learn how you can get every episode of this podcast and all the other podcasts we produce here at gspn.tv, please click here to learn about Plus Membership.
Subscribe To The Social Media Serenity Podcast:
Plus Members Subscribe Using Plus Feed Generator.