Virtual Assistant Podcast
Try Until You Find The Right Virtual Assistant That Works For You
Today I am joined by Jacqueline Sinfield who is an ADHD coach. Jacqueline is a registered nurse, qualified counselor and has a degree in psychology. Jacqueline was diagnosed with severe dyslexia when she was twenty-eight. Her struggles with dyslexia have aided in her work with clients who struggle with ADHD. Jacquelineâ€™s book â€œUntapped Brilliance: How to Reach Your Full Potential as an Adult with ADHDâ€ shares with readers how to reach their full potential as an adult with ADD or ADHD tendencies. You can find out more about Jacqueline by visiting her website UntappedBrilliance.com
Jacqueline shares with us her experience in finding the right virtual assistant. It took Jacqueline three attempts before she found the right VA for her. As the old saying goes â€œThe third time is a charm!â€ Here are some of the topics we discussed:
* How long did you stick with your first VA?
* What was it that made you think the VA was not a good fit for you?
* Was it a personality conflict or a lack of skills required for the tasks?
* How did you go about asking for a different VA?
* How long did you stick with your 2nd VA?
* What was it that made you think the 2nd VA was not a good fit?
* How is it that you didn't give up?
* What convinced you to try a 3rd time?
* What would you say to someone who tries 3 times and strikes out all three times?
* How are things with your current VA?
* What do you like most about what they do for you?
* What advice would you give someone who is looking for a VA in regards to setting proper expectations up front?
* Do you think there would have been anything you could have done or said to avoid wasting time up front, working with VAs that were not a fit for you?
* Just Do It.
Special thanks to Contemporary VA for sponsoring this podcast. This is the firm I, personally, use for my own business. I would not have had the time to produce this show without it making financial sense for me to do so. Their sponsorship has made this show possible. If you get a chance, thank them in any creative way you can think of. If you desire, this is the link to their contact page.
Please call TODAY with your questions on our voicemail hotline at 859-795-4067. Or use your voice memo application on your iPhone to record feedback or questions. Simply email it to [email protected].
Know someone else who needs to hire a VA? Send them an note with a link to http://VirtualAssistantPodcast.com.