How Your Virtual Assistant Can Help You Survive The Holidays
1. VA can set travel arrangements for you.
2. You can give your VA your holiday card list and the VA can mail out your cards/newsletter.
3. Your VA can have gifts sent to your clients
4. If you’re planning a holiday party, your VA can get those arrangements set up.
5. Your VA can either shop online for you or at least find the sites with the best prices for your gift list
6. VA can search the Black Friday postings and alert you for the stores you are interested in.
7. If you are going to be doing a lot of cooking, the VA can look up some new holiday recipes for you.
8. VA can prepare your holiday ezine for you and make sure that’s scheduled to go out.
9. VA can send out “thank yous” for any gifts you receive.
10. Your VA can schedule tweets to cover the days that you won’t be online!
Other Questions Covered In This Episode:
– How far in advance should you let your VA know you need them to work over a holiday
Special thanks to Contemporary VA for sponsoring this podcast. This is the firm I, personally, use for my own business. I would not have had the time to produce this show without it making financial sense for me to do so. Their sponsorship has made this show possible. If you get a chance, thank them in any creative way you can think of. If you desire, this is the link to their contact page.
Please call TODAY with your questions on our voicemail hotline at 859-795-4067. Or use your voice memo application on your iPhone to record feedback or questions. Simply email it to [email protected].
Know someone else who needs to hire a VA? Send them an note with a link to http://VirtualAssistantPodcast.com.