In this episode Cliff and Andy talk about the following topics:
– Is Google Voice crossing their phone lines? – http://goo.gl/KxMq0
– Optimizing your workspace. – http://goo.gl/QeIdT
– Andy’s optimized workspace. – http://goo.gl/Z31Xq
– Lifehacker says TweetDeck is the best. – http://goo.gl/pjcPX
– Brent Green’s question about Kindle v/s iPad – https://gspn.tv/kindle3review
Cliff shared the following technology tools that made his business vacation a success.
– Google Apps Mail
– Google Spreadsheets
– Quicbooks Online
– MacBook Air
– Virgin Mobile MiFi Device
– DC to AC Power converters
– iPhones, iPods, & iPad
– E-Junkie.com & WordPress Website
– GPS Tom Tom App!
– CashTrails Expense Tracking Application.
Call Us Today: Do you have a question about a technology that could help you in your business? Do you have a comment you want to share? Call our voice mail listener feedback hotline. It's available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week by calling 859-795-4067.