Family From The Heart Podcast
Managing Money In Marriage Part 2
In this episode:
* An Update From Anita B. Moving to Africa!
* Kim shared in the chat room: Cliff & Steph, my hubs and I are on the Dave Ramsey plan BECAUSE of your podcast that you did last winter about living debt free. So far this year, I think we've paid off $40,000 in credit card debt and on Monday I paid off our Chase card. (Check out Episode 56 of My Crazy Life. Can be found at https://gspn.tv/debtfree)
* As a husband and a father, there is a pressure to provide for the family.
* If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. (1 Timothy 5:8)
* We have learned that there is no such thing as an independent financial decision. Each financial decision we have made has had and influence on every subsequent financial decision.
* Do we tithe? Why? (Listen to Episode 086 of About The Church https://gspn.tv/istithingrequired
* We Don't Like Debt!
* We've learned that Debt isn't always the problem. Often times debt is symptomatic of another problem, such as greed, poor self-image, self-indulgence, impatience, or lack of self-discipline.
* Review of Confessions of A Shopaholic Movie
* We don't believe that borrowing money is a sin.. But that not paying back what you owe is. (Psalm 37:21)
* …the borrower is servant to the lender. (Proverbs 22:7)
Special thanks to the folks at Mardel.com! Please shop with them when looking for Christian books, music, dvds, and more. PLEASE BE SURE TO ENTER PROMO CODE “gspn” in the shopping cart so that they will see that you came to their site as a result of their sponsorship with us! You will receive an additional 10% off your entire order when you use our promo code!
Thanks For Subscribing To Family From The Heart:
Plus Members Subscribe Using Plus Feed Generator.