In this episode, Cliff and Erik discuss the following topics:
– Erik’s two week break from social media.
– Congress Opening Streamed Live On Facebook – http://goo.gl/8AsrC
– Goldman Sachs invests $450 million in Facebook – http://goo.gl/pfSRH
– Is Justin Bieber really more influential than Barack Obama? – http://goo.gl/7sHXX
– Does this profile picture make me look fat? http://PodcastAnswerMan.com/profilepicture
– Celebrities and Twitter Help Find Missing Girl. – http://goo.gl/CfipZ
– Blogging Forefather Seeks to Reinvent Blogging Again. – http://goo.gl/pL0HR
– Official Twitter Client For The Mac – http://goo.gl/iryt1
– Be careful if you use http://ListNotify.com
– Is MooLaLa Too Good To Be True? – https://gspn.tv/moolala
– VM from Doug – Is The Twitter Bubble Going To Pop?
Call in your feedback on our voice mail hotline at 859-795-4067. Or use your voice memo application on your iPhone to record feedback or questions. Simply email it to [email protected].
Note: We record and release the Social Media Serenity Podcast on a weekly basis. However, we only release about one episode per month on the free feed. To learn how you can get every episode of this podcast and all the other podcasts we produce here at gspn.tv, please click here to learn about Plus Membership.
Subscribe To The Social Media Serenity Podcast:
Plus Members Subscribe Using Plus Feed Generator.