In this episode, Andy and I talk about how we are both at the beginning stages of setting up affiliate programs for their own digital products. Andy share the following information about DigiResults.com.
Andy’s Notes On DigiResults.com
- Great for handling affiliate payments b/c they get paid instantly through PayPal
- Cost is 5% of transaction and .50 cents for each transaction.
- Does discount codes very well
- Hosted download option – at no extra charge.
- Create quick access link for free downloads to a specific email address
I mentioned that my main concern is that the only method of payment that he sees is PayPal. Yes, it does offer credit card processing through the PayPal shopping cart as an option, but I have had experience where people are known to abandon a shopping cart when faced with any sort of PayPal login screen. E-Junkie allows you to bring direct credit card processing through either PayPal’s Website Payments Pro or your Authorize.net account if you have one.
There will be more talk on this topic as we both continue this journey.
Any also wanted to share this blog post: http://goo.gl/E6DX9
Call Us Today: Do you have a question about a technology that could help you in your business? Do you have a comment you want to share? Call our voice mail listener feedback hotline. It's available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week by calling 859-795-4067.