In this episode, Cliff and Erik discuss the following topics:
- Linked In Files To Go Public – http://goo.gl/hcNKn
- Taco Bell Uses Social Media To Ward Off PR Crisis – http://goo.gl/ihDk0
- Twitter imposes a limit on the number of people you can follow – http://goo.gl/be5LK
- I get more help from questions asked on Facebook. Think it’s to the comments threading.
- Facebook Rumor: Creating Disqus & Intense Debate Competitor – http://goo.gl/5kBQb
- Digg Revamps Again To Bring Back Users – http://goo.gl/cA5OH
- Student Suspended For Calling Teacher Fat On Facebook – http://goo.gl/tGBTy
- Rapportive Gmail Add-on Adds Facebook Integration – http://goo.gl/aniD
Call in your feedback on our voice mail hotline at 859-795-4067. Or use your voice memo application on your iPhone to record feedback or questions. Simply email it to [email protected].