In this episode, Cliff and Andy cover the following:
- Shawn’s feedback on low cost or free services.
- We answer Dan’s question about shortening the delay of POP mail – http://goo.gl/rPzs
- Google Calendar adds colors for individual events. – http://goo.gl/8ZukH
- Microsoft buying SKYPE
- Google Laptops – http://goo.gl/hAoCQ
- Chromebook Subscriptions – http://goo.gl/lVA1p
- Will every computer have a SSD in 2 years? http://goo.gl/wCasF
- Cliff is speaking at BlogWorld Expo NYC – http://podcastanswerman.com/bwe2011nyc
- NYC Meetup on Monday May 23rd – http://goo.gl/JR2om
Call Us Today: Do you have a question about a technology that could help you in your business? Do you have a comment you want to share? Call our voice mail listener feedback hotline. It's available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week by calling 859-795-4067.