In this episode of Business Tech Weekly, Cliff and Andy share a list of a few things that they have purchased for their businesses and how they have been an investment that leads to bigger and better things for the growth of their business.
The items Cliff shared
- $99.95 Mophie Juice Pack Plus For iPhone 4 – http://amzn.to/inhTbR
- $2,500 Trip To NYC
- $675.00 Sony UWPV6 Lavalier Microphone, Bodypack Transmitter – http://amzn.to/k3MYd9
- $248.34 CowboyStudio 2275 Watt Digital Video Light Set http://amzn.to/jVbX7C
- Check out this blog post on BlogWorld – http://goo.gl/BWcfD
- $938 11” Apple MacBook Air – http://amzn.to/mQrLlR
- $157.99 Iomega eGo 2 TB USB 2.0 FireWire 800 Desktop External Hard Drive – http://amzn.to/lIVxdM
The items Andy shared
- $1000 – $1400 – Andy’s Thinking About A New iMac (2 pc’s + a Mac Mini = iMac Refurb)
- $325 – Heil Microphone – http://PodcastAnswerMan.com/heilpr40
- $125 – Heil PL2T Mic Arm – http://PodcastAnswerMan.com/heilpr40
- $95 – Shock Mount – http://PodcastAnswerMan.com/heilpr40
- $40 – Poke the Box – http://amzn.to/jw1hzO
Call Us Today: Do you have a question about a technology that could help you in your business? Do you have a comment you want to share? Call our voice mail listener feedback hotline. It's available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week by calling 859-795-4067.