In this episode, Cliff and Andy spend a great deal of time answering Daniel’s request for advice on things he should do “right now,” after giving his two week notice and moving into self employment.
Here are some of the things we suggested:
- Pray without ceasing.
- Don’t expect your business to look the same in a few months.
- Be willing to change!
- Surround yourself with a group of trusted advisers.
- Decide what your FOCUS is & STICK TO IT.
- Don’t get caught up in a circle of bartering
- Don’t work with desperate people.
- Listen to The Strangest Secret
- Hire a CPA
- Create a budget
- Ask yourself where do I want to be in 5 years and do something every day that take you that closer to picture of your future self.
John Wilkerson called in some valuable feedback regarding battery backup.
- Readability – https://www.readability.com/learn-more
- Check out the code for Send to Kindle. – https://gspn.tv/kindlecode
- Cliff’s Angry Client Blog Post! – http://PodcastAnswerMan.com/angryclient
- Cliff used OmmWriter for the first time!
Call Us Today: Do you have a question about a technology that could help you in your business? Do you have a comment you want to share? Call our voice mail listener feedback hotline. It's available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week by calling 859-795-4067.