Help, iGot a Mac!
A podcast with the Mac Switcher in mind!
In this episode:
* The iNapAtWork app makes office-like “productivity noises” so that your co-workers will hear a constant din of activity coming from your space. Even though you may be snoring, your workers will hear sounds like typing, mouse clicks, flipping through papers, stapling, and human sounds such as clearing your throat.
* Apple Claims New iPhone Only Visible To Most Loyal Of Customers – From The Onion
* John called in a question about using an iPhone as an iPod Touch
* Erik Fisher called in about Skipping White MacBook and going with the 13″ Macbook Pro.
* Brad From Alaska called about Invisible Shield
* iDisk Application released for the iPhone
* AT&T seems to have an issue with dropping my calls more and more frequently!