Family From The Heart Podcast
Social Media Guidelines For Our ChildrenClick Here To Download This Episode
In this episode, Cliff and Stephanie share some social media guidelines that they have with their children. These items include the following:
* Twitter Account must be set to private and followers are approved by mom and dad.
* You must never share the city you live in.
* You must never share what school you go to.
* You must never share school or sports team mascots, team names, etc.
* You must never use your teacher's names or friends last names.
* No computer in the kids rooms
* Time limits on computer access
* Computer usage is only allowed in the presence of mom and dad.
* Boundaries on YouTube Viewing
Special thanks to the folks at Mardel.com! Please shop with them when looking for Christian books, music, dvds, and more. PLEASE BE SURE TO ENTER PROMO CODE “gspn” in the shopping cart so that they will see that you came to their site as a result of their sponsorship with us! You will receive an additional 10% off your entire order when you use our promo code!