Podcast Answer Man Episode 116
Audio Levels And A Lot More
In this episode I cover the following….
* I talk just briefly about Podcamp Ohio.
* I explain why I think all podcasters should be excited about the release of the OS 3.0 software for the iPhone, even if you don't own an iPhone yourself.
* I answer a question from Rick in Wisconsin regarding why some podcasts have a much lower volume level than others.
* I answer a question from Nick who wants some advice on ways to possibly record a podcast while commuting to work.
* I answer a question from Steve who wants some advice about what to do when his co-host on Skype seems to be over modulated.
* I answer a question from Jeff who wants to know how I monitor my own audio when doing Skype interviews.
Discuss podcasting with other listeners in the Podcast Answer Man section of the gspn.tv Community Forum.