In this episode of Social Media Serenity, Erik and I discuss the following:
– An update on the response to Embedded Tweets.
– An update on the response to Livefyre Comments.
– A few Google+ Pet Peeves.
– Facebook's Hidden Inbox.
– Twitter Brand Pages.
– Initial thoughts on the new TweetDeck.
– Facebook Timeline available to everyone.
– Why Andy is unfriending 75% of those on his Facebook account.
Here are the links to the article that Andy mentioned in his call.
Call in your feedback on our voice mail hotline at 859-795-4067. Or use your voice memo application on your iPhone to record feedback or questions. Simply email it to [email protected].
Please consider ReTweeting the following update to share this episode…
The benefit of Embedded Tweets to bloggers and podcasters. Learn more here –> gspn.tv/sms116
— Cliff Ravenscraft (@GSPN) December 20, 2011