Help, iGot a Mac!
A podcast with the Mac Switcher in mind!
In this episode, Cliff and Chris talk about all the recent changes to the Apple produce lineup.
Notes from the Apple Announcement:
* New Apple stores in Paris and China look amazing!
* iOS is now on 120 million devices.
* 6.5 Billion apps have been downloaded.
* iOS 4.1 due out next week
* Proximity sensor bug will be fixed with 4.1
* HD video upload available via wi-fi in 4.1
* HDR Photo ability in 4.1
* GameCenter released with 4.1
* Project Sword game looks cool if you're into that kind of game.
* 4.2 software for iPad is due out in November
* iPad to get multitasking with 4.2
* iPad to get GameCenter with 4.2
* Wireless printing coming to iPad and iPhone with 4.2
* AirPlay coming to iPad and iPhone with 4.2
* New iPod Shuffle is $49 and brings back the buttons
* New Nano takes away ability to play back and record video.
* Cliff thinks the Nano is just stupid at the $149 price point for a tiny music player.
* New iPod Touch will have Retina Display, A4 chip, Front & Rear Camera, will record HD Video, and can do FaceTime.
* New iPod Touches out next week. 8GB is $229, 32GB is $299, and 64GB is $399.
* iTunes 10 has a new logo. Introduces Ping social network for music
* Apple TV now 1/4 the size of original and now is a streaming only device for $99
* Apple TV will stream Netflix, YouTube, and content from your networked computers
* Apple TV is not the iOS device we hoped for. No Gaming! Not even PONG!
We want to invite you to give us a call with your Mac related questions! Call us at 859-795-4067 or send an audio file with your question.
Please note: At least once a month, an episode of Help I Got A Mac is made available for free. Plus Members have access to every episode of every show we produce here at gspn.tv. To learn more about Plus Membership, please visit https://gspn.tv/plus
Thanks For Subscribing To Help I Got A Mac:
Plus Members Subscribe Using Plus Feed Generator.