This is a Plus Member Episode.
In this episode of the Full Time Mom, Stephanie talks about the following topics:
– A run down of our holiday week.
– Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes – http://goo.gl/Z7yNR
– A get over yourself, Stephanie, moment.
– An interesting “Can he stay too?” moment!
– Meagan can’t wait to go back to school.
– I’m feeling physically healthy.
– Working to getting back to feeling spiritually healthy.
– My Word of The Year in 2011
– The Importance of the word Filter!
You can follow Stephanie: http://Twitter.com/FullTimeMom
Also, you can leave feedback for the show on our voice mail hotline by calling 859-795-4067.
Note: The Full Time Mom podcast is recorded on a weekly basis and made available to gspn.tv Plus Members on the new gspn.tv Plus Feed for the Full Time Mom podcast. However, those subscribed to the free feed will only receive an episode about once per month. If you want to receive every episode of the Full Time Mom podcast, please visit https://gspn.tv/plus to learn how to become a gspn.tv Plus Member.
Thanks For Subscribing To The Full Time Mom Podcast:
Plus Members Subscribe Using Plus Feed Generator.