In this episode of Help I Got A Mac, Cliff and Chris try to find some way of spinning their conversation about Rebbecca Black’s Friday song into a Help I Got A Mac topic by talking about how they created a ringtone for their iPhone out. Chris used GarageBand while Cliff used the iRingtones app found in the Mac App Store.
Other topics in this episode include the following:
- Father of Mac OS X leaves Apple: http://goo.gl/ZVzhU
- AirPlay licensing to TV Makers?: http://goo.gl/rYXcB
- New iMacs possible next month: http://goo.gl/ffe5Y
- Chris’ thoughts on FireFox 4
- Cliff talks about ScreenFloat from the Mac App Store
- Chris talks about Sparrow Mail for Mac: http://sparrowmailapp.com
- No iPhone 5 this summer? http://goo.gl/emHAZ
- The Glif – http://theglif.com
- The Cosmonaut – http://goo.gl/FhgAx
- Should Jeremiah upgrade his iPod to 4.x?
- John Wilkerson say there is a potential DMA issue with Thunderbolt
- How can Anne sync her Google contacts with her iPhone?
We want to invite you to give us a call with your Mac related questions! Call us at 859-795-4067 or send an audio file with your question.