In this episode of Help I Got A Mac, Cliff and Chris discuss the following topics:
- Apple buys 12 PETABYTES of Video Storage for iTunes? http://goo.gl/mwc03
- New Final Cut Studio to debut on the 12th at NAB. http://goo.gl/Isyh4
- Chris’ thoughts on the Motorola Xoom vs the iPad 2
- Replacing iPhone 4 without contract is costly no matter which way you go.
- Transferring your iTunes Library – http://tinyurl.com/gspnitunes
- Cliff is looking for a Text Editor that will auto save w/o creating new files.
- Atari Greatest Hits 100 – http://goo.gl/wleRz
- Boxcar for Mac? – http://goo.gl/1X329
- SoundLiteracy For The iPad – http://goo.gl/mzfMp
- Sword and Sorcery EP for iPad – http://goo.gl/mzbHv
- MealSnap Chris’ Overview: http://goo.gl/zxRML
We want to invite you to give us a call with your Mac related questions! Call us at 859-795-4067 or send an audio file with your question.