Choosing The Right Co-Host
In this week's episode, I cover the following topics:
* What video formats do I use when I distribute video on the web?
* How do I choose the right co-host for my podcast?
* How do I go about getting celebrities on my show for an interview?
* How can I get three dynamic mics to plug into a mixer with only two XLR ports?
* How do I get my artwork on my iTunes listing to update to my new artwork?
* Check out the my updated testimonials page.
* Becky Johnson submitted an audio testimonial for my video training tutorials.
Discuss podcasting with other listeners in the Podcast Answer Man section of the gspn.tv Community Forum.
PODCAST CONSULTING: I'm also available for one on one podcast consulting. Whether you want someone to get everything set up for you or you just need a little help along the way, I'd love to work with you. I'm able to demonstrate using screen sharing technology during our call which makes it just like I was there sitting next to you at the computer. If you are interested, email me at [email protected] or call me at 859-757-1399.
Subscribe To The Podcast Answer Man Podcast:
Plus Members Subscribe Using Plus Feed Generator.Syndicating Your Podcast To Radio