This episode of Pursuing A Balanced Life was originally recorded on Sunday April 10th. However, as the result of my schedule and trying to stay committed to the amount of margin I have created for myself, today is the first chance I’ve had to publish this episode to the web.
In this episode, I talk about the following topics
- A desire to get over sinus/allergy issues that have plagued me for a full week.
- A need to adjust to my new glasses.
- Feeling the blessings of God on a daily basis.
- A possibility of a close friend taking my May A to Z Course
- Trying to not worry about the things that are on my to do list for a later time.
- Fighting the feeling that I “NEED TO DO SO MUCH”
- The small list of things that I need to accomplish while kids are on Spring Break.
- Enjoying a night out with my wife!
- I’m Trying Not To Feel Bad About Not Feeling Bad About Experiencing Margin
- A new pair of shoes.
- Started a new YouTube channel for Podcast Answer Man: http://YouTube.com/PodcastAnswerMan
After you get a chance to listen, feel free to leave a comment here on this post! You can provide audio feedback for the podcast by calling the voice mail feedback line directly at 859-795-4067. You can also email an audio file to [email protected].
Don't forget to tweet about your pursuit of a balanced life, joining us in the #PABL campaign.