This may be the shortest vlog to date. We did our monthly accounting work, got one other big item completed from my to do list, had a back & biceps strength training session and we went and saw Batman V Superman.
In this episode of my vlog, I ask everyone to please check out episode 442 of The Cliff Ravenscraft Show found at http://PodcastAnswerMan.com/442. I also talk about the things I accomplished on Friday, March 25th, 2016.
I made a pretty significant mistake in today's vlog. I stated that today, the 24th, was exactly sixteen months since I made the decision to drastically change my life. However, it was actually November FOURTEENTH (not the 24th), 2014, when I made that decision. So technically, it's been sixteen months and ten days.
I've been producing daily vlog posts for two months now.
Even though I'm using Snapchat to create these posts, which is easy enough, it is actually a lot of work to turn them into video formats that work for my YouTube channel, my video podcast feed and even to upload them Facebook.
I have a motto that I live by that says… “I don't need easy, I just need worth it.” After two months of creating these vlog posts on a daily basis, I'm asking my community to help me answer the question… Is it worth it?
Many folks have been asking me why I have so many screens in my office. Do I use them for anything other than branding? I'm devoting today's vlog post to answering these questions.
While I share the primary purpose for each of the screens you see in my office, the reality is that they each of them are used for a many other things that didn't immediately come to mind as I was creating this vlog post.
In Today's Vlog:
– More things to day than can be done in a day.
– Answering AtoZ student questions.
– Lunch with Stephanie.
– Recording and publishing Family From The Heart.
– More questions and email inbox zero.
– Leg Day at the gym.
– Show Prep, Recording, Editing & Publishing Episode 441 of TCRS.
– Editing and publishing this vlog.
Today was spent answering questions for my Podcasting A to Z students. I went out to Chipotle for lunch. I picked up some flowers for Stephanie, just because. I picked up McKenna from School. Had dinner with the family. Went to the gym. Created a coaching client questionnaire using http://getfoureyes.com. Now I'm publishing this and heading to bed.
Topics In Today's Vlog:
– Stephanie and I have a lunch date every Thursday.
– Dreaming of the future.
– Stepping out of my comfort zone again.
– Knowing something vs. believing it.
– Why 10 to 15 years? Why not sooner?
– Putting off FFTH till later (Note Will have to record Friday).
– Email Inbox Zero.
– Recording & Editing The Cliff Ravenscraft Show episode 440.
– My home/business network.
– Strength training with Matthew.
– Grocery store run.
– Scheduled TCRS 440.
– One hour of cardio completed.
– Thoughts of the future to be continued.
In today's vlog:
– Scheduled my webinar for Friday – http://PodcastAnswerMan.com/amapodcast.
– Had my weekly mastermind group call.
– Sent email to my mailing list.
– Went to the gym with my great friend, Tim Schmoyer.
– Anderson Ferry.
– Processed Dan Miller's podcast.
– Spending the evening with Stephanie.
In today's Vlog:
– Check out episode 222 of The Ray Edwards Show.
– My next season of life will likely require that I build a team.
– My first 11 miles of cycling for 2016.
– Picking McKenna up from school.
– Family Dinner.
– Chest & Triceps at the gym.
In episode 42 of my vlog, I mentioned that I could track 80% of my income, over the past eight years, back to 10 to 11 people that are within my community.
One person commented… “Ok, so 80% of your sales stem from 10 to 11 of your business network referrals – not organic sales created by your Podcasting. Kind of surprised you divulged this level of inside privy details.”
The reality is that nearly 100% of my income is generated by organic sales created by my podcasting efforts. In this vlog post, I explain how this and what I said previously can both be true.