This episode of Encouraging Others Through Christ is long overdue. I am finally at place where I am ready to record this episode devoted to remembering my good friend, David H. Foster.
My great friend, David, passed away on April 1st, 2012. However, not before having a profound impact on my life.
In this episode of the Encourage Others Through Christ podcast, I have taken 14 audio clips from the last sermon David ever preached, just hours before dying, to help remember what this man stood for. I can personally attest that this man lived out what he believed and preached.
So much more could be said. However, it is my sincere hope that this episode will, even in a small way, honor this man's life and the friendship that I had with him.
The following video is a memorial video that was put together by members of David's church family. All the clips, like the ones I played in this podcast episode, are from David's final sermon.
Here are direct links to the six sermons that are a part of the final sermon series that David preached. (iTunes Link)
1) The Broken (Why some people suffer needlessly)
2) The Beat-up (How to develop a big-picture mind-set)
3) The Betrayed (The 3 things you want that God will never give you)
4) The Bothered (Chasing after God knows what)
5) The Bored (Where to find your misplaced hope)
6) The Burnt (David's Final Sermon)
One thing is for certain… I'll never forget the way that David Foster made me feel!