In this episode of Family From The Heart, we were all over the place when it comes to the type of things discussed.
– At the open of the show, we answered a few questions related to our health and fitness pursuits.
– Stephanie talked about her love for the new television show called Quanitco.
– We both discussed our thoughts about the movie “The Intern” and how it has already became a new movie favorite for us.
– We briefly discussed the new version of Twilight written for the 10th anniversary celebration of the book series. We also reminded folks that we have a Twilight Saga Podcast.
Other questions that we answered from our community include the following:
– Ica wrote… “I know that you and Stephenie followed Dave Ramsey's baby steps to get debt free and build an emergency fund. Can I ask how long it took you to get out of debt? Also, did your family ever call into his show to do a debt-free scream?”
– Richard wrote… “Kids and money: How do you to transition them from parents money to their own money.”
– Maggie wrote… “Hey Steph and Cliff, I'm behind on listening to podcasts. Do either of you have any plans to read the outlander series? 8 books so far. Really good stuff. A great universe and characters. I am obsessed and reading the books for a second time. I read all 8 on a year. Byebye (said like I usually do on voicemails)”
– Elaina wrote… “I love your show, and I'd love to hear what books Stephanie has been reading. I read Redeeming Love at your suggestion and I ended up re-reading it as soon as I finished because it was so good! Thanks!”
Special Thanks to our Patreon Supporters
Stephanie and I are so incredibly thankful for those who have decided to show their support the podcast content that we produce by becoming a Patreon supporter. Your support helps support our mission of creating content that entertains, educates, encourages and inspires others.