In this week's episode of Family From The Heart, we talk about how our routine of strength training, that we have had for the past year, is about to be disrupted.
Other topics included in this episode:
– Cliff did 77.7 miles of cycling so far this week.
– Stephanie solves a technical issue with a copier.
– Cliff & McKenna's dinner date and Harry Potter.
– Matthew's robotics competition.
– Meagan buys her own clothes for the first time.
Special Thanks to our Patreon Supporters
Stephanie and I are so incredibly thankful for those who have decided to show their support the podcast content that we produce by becoming a Patreon supporter. Your support helps support our mission of creating content that entertains, educates, encourages and inspires others.