In this episode of Pursuing A Balanced Life, I share quite a bit about what has been going on since August 31st. The Following is a list of some of the topics that I covered.
– Why has it been nearly a month since episode 507?
– Burn Out Meltdown on Episode 175 of Family From The Heart – https://gspn.tv/thatepisode
– Cumberland Falls Getaway with the family.
– Not “going to church” anymore – https://gspn.tv/nomorechurch
– Almost Daily Devotional Episode 162 – https://gspn.tv/add162
– Plus Membership monthly contributions at an all time low.
– Do I still have a desire to produce content?
– Potential for a future Business/Marketing Plan for gspn.tv
– Too many income streams and not enough focus?
– I found someone to replace my assistant!
– Check out http://LearnHowToPodcast.com
– Dave Ramsey's thoughts on when is the right time to hire an employee.
After you get a chance to listen, feel free to leave a comment here on this post! You can provide audio feedback for the podcast by calling the voice mail feedback line directly at 859-795-4067. You can also email an audio file to [email protected]pn.tv.
Don't forget to tweet about your pursuit of a balanced life, joining us in the #PABL campaign.