I feel awful that it has been nearly three months since I last recorded an episode of Pursuing A Balanced Life. In this episode, I make an attempt to let you know what has taken place since episode 526 and why it's taken so long to record this new episode.
In this episode, I discuss the following:
– Podcasting A to Z ended just before Christmas
– Took a FULL WEEK off work during Christmas
– New Media Expo
– Started the 2013 In Bed With A Fever!
– Diagnosed Mild Flu
– Lost luggage in Denver
– Podcast Mastermind / gspn.tv community meet up
– Late night recording of episode 291 of Podcast Answer Man
– My CES Experience
– Gold & Silver Pawn Shop from Pawn Stars
– Rick's Restorations from American Restoration
– Slept for twenty hours straight
– January/February Podcasting A to Z.
– Podcast Mastermind Calls
– Dental Issues
– Platform Conference Feb 11-13
– Essential Oils
– Sun Lamp
– SCORRE Conference
– Need to clean office Desperately.
– Broken ribs all healed
– FitBit Zip
– And More!