In this episode of Pursuing A Balanced Life, I talk about the following.
– Waking at 7am
– Started by organizing my to do list for the day.
– My email inbox seemed overwhelming at first.
– Setting a timer for 1 hour.
– Setting another time for 1 hour.
– Starting my walk at 9:45am
– Listened to episode 894 of The Break with Fr. Roderick.
– Stopped for lunch at McDonalds.
– Finished the 1st half of Thou Shall Prosper
– Balancing Long Term and Short Term Goals.
– Balancing time on pursuing increased income and the pursuit of cutting costs.
– The appearance of a leader.
– Public speaking without any notes.
– Finished my walk at 11:45am
– 10,000 steps achieved before Noon.
– Thoughts on goal to get at least 7k before 2pm
– Big day ahead.
Huge thanks to these folks for giving me a rating and review in itunes.
1. Darren Dake
2. Jared Easley
4. David J Soler
5. Jim Caso
6. Jessy K Piskai
On October 14th, I had two shows in the top 40 of all Management and Marketing podcasts. Podcast Answer Man was #33 and PABL was #35.