In this episode of Pursuing A Balanced Life, I talk about why I decided to start working with a nutrition coach and what the results have been after the first two weeks. By the way, my coach is Glenn Johnson and I encourage you to check out his Live Fit Podcast. I also talk about my first two solo century (100 mile) bike rides.
Affiliate Links To The Bike Gear I've Purchased:
– Giro Bravo Gloves – https://gspn.tv/bikegloves
– Padded Cycling Underwear – https://gspn.tv/bikeunderwear
– Padded Cycling Cargo Shorts – https://gspn.tv/bikeshorts
– 300 Lumens Bike Headlight – https://gspn.tv/bikelight
– Topeak Bike Rack – https://gspn.tv/bikerack
– Topeak Trunk Bag – https://gspn.tv/bikebag
– Annex Quad Lock Phone Mount – https://gspn.tv/phonemount
– Backbeat Fit Headphones – https://gspn.tv/fitheadphones
Note: Link to the recipe for my energy bars – https://gspn.tv/energybar
Special Thanks to my Patreon Supporters
I am so incredibly thankful for those who have decided to show their support for Pursuing A Balanced Life by becoming a Patreon supporter. Your support helps me in my mission to create content designed to help others expand their mindset of what is possible and that encourages them to become all that they were created to be.