Well my friends, with a great deal of thought and prayer going into this, we have made the decision to end the Social Media Serenity podcast after 119 episodes. This show was started on July 17th, 2009 and we have certainly covered a great deal of the changing landscape within Social Media these two and a half years.
If you want to fully understand the reason behind the decision to end this, and several gspn.tv shows, I hope that you will consider listening to episode 243 of Podcast Answer Man. You can find that episode at http://PodcastAnswerMan.com/243.
I am excited to share that from this point forward, we will continue to cover social media news, updates, and experiences in the Podcast Answer Man podcast and Erik will join me on a weekly basis as my Social Media Correspondent.
In this final episode of Social Media Serenity, Erik and I discussed the following:
– You can now follow The President on Instagram.
– Google+ will censor profile pictures – http://goo.gl/kosRz
– Facebook Timeline Doesn’t Show in Internet Explorer 7
– Google+ Gets Face Recognition, Deeper Gmail Integration http://goo.gl/q6AgD
– The 50 Funniest Tweets Of 2011 http://ow.ly/8bvn1
Call in your feedback on our voice mail hotline at 859-795-4067. Or use your voice memo application on your iPhone to record feedback or questions. Simply email it to [email protected].