My Cycling Gear. A lot of folks have asked me what I sort of gear I take with me when I go on my bike rides. In this 4 minute vlog post, I share what I take on my average ride.
Some of the items mentioned include:
– Serfas RX-921L Bike Saddle – https://gspn.tv/bikeseat
– Giro Bravo Gloves – https://gspn.tv/bikegloves
– Cycle Torch Shark 300 Headlight – https://gspn.tv/bikelight
– Crystalcity Bike Bell – https://gspn.tv/bikebell
– QuadLock Case & Bike Mount – https://gspn.tv/quadlock
– Plantronics BackBeat Fit Headphones – https://gspn.tv/backbeatfit
– Topeak MTX Trunk Bag – https://gspn.tv/bikebag
– Topeak Explorer Bike Rack – https://gspn.tv/bikerack
– Mophie Powerstation Mini – https://gspn.tv/bikemophie
– Dr Will Bar Energy Bars – http://drwillbar.com
– Mirrycle Bike Mirror – https://gspn.tv/bikemirror
You can follow me on SnapChat. My username is cliffeotc. If you are on your mobile device, you can click here to add me as a friend.