Welcome To The Generally Speaking Production Network
GSPN (Generally Speaking Production Network) is an online media content network created by Cliff Ravenscraft, with his wife Stephanie Ravenscraft, on December 16th, 2005.
Our Shows: Click Here For The List of Our Shows!
Who Are Cliff & Stephanie Ravenscraft?
We are not your average American married couple with young children. We are a family that has given up on the status quo in an effort to pursue the lives for which we were created. We are passionate about sharing our lives in an authentic and completely unscripted way. Like you, we face many struggles and triumphs every day. You can get a behind the scenes look into our lives in our Family From The Heart Podcast.
We hope to be an source of entertainment, education, encouragement, and inspiration as we share our hopes, fears, strengths and even our weaknesses. With us, you get it all.
You are not alone! We are committed to building a community where relationships are formed and built upon shared passions. In the gspn.tv Community, you will develop friendships with others who either share your enjoyment of a favorite television show, the latest technology and gadgetry, or who are ready to get serious about the pursuit of a more balanced life. All of this with a genuine faith that is deeply rooted yet never over powering in all that we do.
At The Core, we want to be known for our… AUTHENTICITY!
Our Commitment To The Content
We will create access to a network of content that provides…
* Relevant, entertaining and thought provoking shows, and…
* A friendly voice to keep our community company through the day, and…
* A source of information on topics interesting and relevant to our community.
Our Commitment To The Community
We commit to making an investment into the lives of those who choose to join our community.
Top Ways To Join The Community!
1. Become A gspn.tv Plus Member – Help support the ongoing efforts of the gspn.tv Community!
2. Participate in the conversation going on over at our gspn.tv Online Community Site.
3. Leave voice feedback for any of our shows. Listener Line available 24/7 at 859-795-4067.
4. Join one of the live recordings of our shows. Schedule At The Bottom of: http://gspn.tv/live
5. Subscribe to the gspn.tv Mailing List!
6. Visit one of our, in person, live meetups!
7. Subscribe to the as many of our shows that interest you. See The Full List!
In May of 2011, I was invited to speak at BlogWorld & New Media Expo to share “The GSPN Story.” If you are interested in hearing about how GSPN got started, check out this video:
You are invited to join the online community experience of a lifetime. In February of 2011 Stephanie and I took our family on the No More Mondays Cruise with Dan Miller and the 48 Days community. After that amazing experience, we knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that we wanted to host a cruise event for the gspn.tv community.
If you have been following Stephanie and I for any amount of time, you know that we are both huge fans of the “Disney Experience.” Since we had not yet been on a Disney Cruise, it seemed like this would be the perfect opportunity to make that happen and we are inviting the gspn.tv community to join us!
We have chosen the 4-Night Bahamian Cruise on board the Disney Dream Cruise Ship.
June 23rd through June 27th 2013.
Day 1 – Leave Port Canaveral Florida
Day 2 – Ashore in Nassau Bahamas 9:30am to 6pm
Day 3 – Private Castaway Cay 8:30am to 4:30pm
Day 4 – At Sea
Day 5 – Return to Port Canaveral Florida 7:30am
Note: This itinerary is subject to change without notice.
Booking Through Us:
We are planing to make this a magical community event of a lifetime. To make sure everyone is included in any of the special community events/excursions that we host and in order to sit with the community for meals, you must book your reservations through Randy Crane, our travel consultant (Details provided below). This is the only way that we will be able to account for you in our planning.
Exciting Features of the Cruise!
- The Interior Staterooms have “Magical Portholes” – Flat screens designed to look like portholes above the beds, which project a real-time view outside the ship by means of high-def cameras and a live video feed. Watch the screen for long enough (or at just the right time), and you may catch a special surprise!
- “Enchanted Art” – Some of the art pieces that adorn the walls of the hallways and come to life as you admire them. Kids (and adults) can also pick up a packet at the Mid-ship Detective Agency and use the digital works to solve mysteries.
- The AquaDuck – the world’s first onboard water coaster. It’s a waterslide and more! I know people who have taken cruises on this ship almost exclusively because this is on it!
- No casino. – Save any money you would have spent in the casino and make a voluntary contribution to support the work of gspn.tv instead – LOL.
- Fireworks from the ship
- Private island (Castaway Cay)
- Disney style & quality shows (all with Disney characters in them).
- Rotational dining – There are 3 main dining rooms. You, your dining companions, and your wait-staff rotate from one to the next each night. So, for example, you might eat at Animator’s Palate the first night, the Enchanted Garden the second night, Royal Palace the third night, and so on. The change of environment and the uniqueness of each dining room, while getting to keep your tablemates & wait staff, is a huge benefit.
- All soda included
- Larger staterooms. It’s amazing how much of a difference a few square feet can make.
- Even though this is definitely the most family-oriented choice, there is quite a bit for adults to do as well.
- The “Disney Difference”.
Book Your Spot On the Community Dream Cruise Today!
Randy Crane has been a long time member, and supporter, of the gspn.tv community. Randy is our travel consultant, for our special Community Dream Cruise and has extensive experience in helping others plan dream Disney Vacations. With Randy’s help, we truly hope to give you a magical community cruise experience that you’ll never want to forget!
I’m excited to announce that everything is now set up and you can officially book your spot on the cruise today! To do, please contact Randy Crane by calling 714-697-6755 (Toll Free: 855-638-7263) or my emailing him at RandyC@cruisingco.com.